ANX Community

Managed Remote Access

Re: Contest: Share your funny or harrowing remote access story for a chance to win $100
Profile Image

My funny remote access story was that one time I was helping my friend in KY locate her ipod files on her computer while in NC. I remotely connected to her computer and did this, but then we decided to have a little fun. My friend called her husband into the room and said, "Look! What is wrong with the computer? It's like it's possessed or something! I'm not even touching it!" while I played around opening windows and closed them on the computer for him to see. For an added effect, I opened up notepad & typed, "Hi Nathan." (his name) He was seriously spooked, until he realized his wife was on the phone. Once he knew I was on the other end, he had pieced it all together. Thanks for the contest! codisweepstakes2 (@) gmail(dot)com  

4 replies

Posted Jul 20th 2010, 03:48 by Martha Payne

Responses

Re: Re: Contest: Share your funny or harrowing remote access story for a chance to win $100
Profile Image

I posted my story in the comment section of your contest blog post. codisweepstakes2@gmail.com

3 replies

Posted Jul 20th 2010, 03:51 by Martha

Re: Re: Re: Contest: Share your funny or harrowing remote access story for a chance to win $100
Profile Image

I follow you on twitter (un:codisweepstakes) & tweeted: http://twitter.com/codisweepstakes/status/18976961954 codisweepstakes2 (@) gmail(dot)com

0 replies

Posted Jul 20th 2010, 03:52 by Martha

Re: Re: Re: Contest: Share your funny or harrowing remote access story for a chance to win $100
Profile Image

I posted about your contest on my facebook wall & left you a comment on your facebook wall. un:codipayne codisweepstakes2 (@) gmail(dot)com

1 reply

Posted Jul 20th 2010, 04:58 by Martha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Contest: Share your funny or harrowing remote access story for a chance to win $100
Profile Image

Thanks Martha!

0 replies

Posted Jul 20th 2010, 08:00 by Eric